I first found myself unable to speak when I went to see the doctor for my anxiety and depression, although I didn’t know that that was what it was at the time.
– Culture & Community –
- Communal Cherub Acapellas: An account of being autistic and LGBTQ+
- Disney wins lawsuit over mother’s fight for autistic son to ride attractions without wait – Orlando Sentinel
- Autism Is an Identity, Not a Disease: Inside the Neurodiversity Movement
- Autistic doctors – we’re not exactly as portrayed on TV
- Giving Monica A Voice | Fundraiser by Shurrell Berdan