Archive | Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) | #AutisticHistory #StopBigAutism #BanMMS

MIracle Mineral Solution (MMS) is poison. DO NOT ingest. Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) was created by Jim Humble of Genesis II Church and has been peddled as a cure for autism, covid and more. This is industrial-strength bleach and it is POISON. Do not drink, eat, or otherwise use in the human body. Many have …

Archive | Kerri Rivera of Generation Rescue & AutismOne | #AutisticHistory #StopBigAutism #BanMMS

Dr. Bernard Rimland (bearded) in front of the Autism Research Institute. With him are his wife (on the left) Dr. Robert Sands and Kerri Rivera on the right. Photograph taken by Matt Kabler of the Autism Research Institute and released into the public domain with his permission. Kerri Rivera is a pusher of autism quackery …

Fundraiser by Bradley Austin : Help a Father protect autistic sons from MMS

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/fake-science-led-mom-fee-bleach-her… Bradley Austin needs your support for Help a Father protect autistic sons from MMS — Read on http://www.gofundme.com/f/help-a-father-protect-his-autistic-sons-Created September 28, 2019 Other https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/fake-science-led-mom-fee-bleach-her-autistic-sons-police-n1017256 PLEASE also take the time to Sign this petition to try and make MMS illegal in the US!  My two autistic sons, Joshua and Jeremy Austin, are being given a substance well known and …

State Health Department Warns About Fake Treatments For COVID-19 | Georgia Public Broadcasting

  A man shows bottles of chlorine dioxide he purchased at a pharmacy in Cochabamba, Bolivia, Friday, July 17, 2020. Long lines form every morning in Cochabamba, one of the Bolivian cities hardest hit by the new coronavirus pandemic, as people wait to buy small bottles of chlorine dioxide, a toxic bleaching agent that has …

A 5-year-old boy dies in Argentina who was given chlorine dioxide by his parents against the coronavirus | Time24 News

A 5-year-old boy has died in the Argentine province of Neuquen after his parents gave him chlorine dioxide, as reported by the Government of this region through its Ministry of Health. According to the statement, the little boy entered the Plottier Hospital at dawn on Saturday with cardiorespiratory arrest and nothing could be done for his life, dying …