Image description: Bearded pale-skinned male, wearing a blue shirt, looking into the camera. Text: Del Bigtree Emmy award-winning medical journalist and producer of the documentary Vaxxed: From Coverup to Catastrophe. I find disturbing the number of doctors I’m hearing from who tell me that they know that vaccines are linked to autism but that coming forward with the truth will destroy their careers.
They literally say, “I don’t want to get Wakefielded”
Claim: Physicians who express the belief that vaccines cause autism all have their careers destroyed.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Samoa Observer | Boy recovering from cancer dies to measles
- ‘One Giant Pediatric Measles Ward’: A Samoan Hospital Is Overwhelmed
- Anti-Vaxxers Want People To Stop Calling Them Anti-Vaxxers
- Internet Mocks Anti-Vaccination Group Complaining That ‘Anti-Vaxxer’ Label is ‘Derogatory’ – Sputnik International
- Anti-vaxxer group CrazyMothers ridiculed for begging the internet to drop the term ‘anti-vaxxer’ | Herald Publicist