Emma Dalmayne is an internationally recognized campaigner for the rights and safety of Autistics.
She is the founder of Autistic Inclusive Meets, a co-founder of The Autistic Cooperative and can often be seen on news interviews with her battle against toxic cures like MMS (bleach).
Posts by Emma Dalmayne …
- Autism Inclusivity Group On Facebook Now At 12,594 Members 💕 | Emma Dalmayne
- Google pushes quack cancer cure Miracle Mineral Solution | News | The Times
- Google blasted for ads of ‘potentially lethal’ cancer remedy | Buzz.ie
- Autism Speaks : The Time Is Now To Help Clean Up Your Mess | Eve Reiland
- Don’t feel alone, Emma Dalmayne – YouTube