Emma Dalmayne is an internationally recognized campaigner for the rights and safety of Autistics.
She is the founder of Autistic Inclusive Meets, a co-founder of The Autistic Cooperative and can often be seen on news interviews with her battle against toxic cures like MMS (bleach).
Posts by Emma Dalmayne …
- ‘I might not be here without them’: Photos help fight the stigma of antidepressants | Metro News
- #ShowUsYourMeds Campaign | Autistic Inclusive Meets
- Fake Cures Exposed: Parents Are Poisoning Their Children With Bleach To Cure Autism – CBS Detroit | #QuackWatch
- Emma Dalmayne Speaks Out On Fillicide, Abuse and Exploitation | Video
- Antivaxxer Karen From Skeptic Karen Society Interviewed, Warns of 5G And Promotes Personal Protective Equipment (Available For Purchase!) | Interviewed by Sab Samual