Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AutisticUnion/
We are the Âutistic ûnion. We have come together to make a home for everyone who needs a place to be celebrated for who they are.
Although our core is the Autism Spectrum, our true goal is a peaceful existence for everyone.
So we are starting at home, with ourselves. By sharing and encouraging one another we can learn more about ourselves than ever before. Through communication and education we enable everybody (us and others) the opportunity to learn more than we ever thought possible.
Thereby we make a better world for ourselves. And by changing our worlds, we change the whole world.
So we have come together, under our own 10 Principles, to multiply everything within our power-that is positive in existence.
We welcome everyone, who wants to, to be a part of it, too.
Whether you choose to adopt Âû – according to our Principals – within your name or not, you are welcomed home here.
So, welcome home, everyone.
Sincerely, the Âutistic ûnion
Founding Date5 October 2012
What does the Âû after my name mean?
1. I am Autistic. [or] I support those who are Autistic.
2. I embrace my Autism as a very significant part of my identity.
3. I embrace those who would sacrifice to protect all Autistic life.
4. I embrace the belief that Autism does not need any “curing”.
5. I embrace the self-advocacy goal of “Everything about us, with us”.
6. I embrace the definition of Autism as a neuro-social difference.
7. I embrace measures directed at protecting Autistics from attack.
8. I embrace a person-centered approach to all Autism issues.
9. I embrace rigorous scientific approaches to co-occurring conditions.
10. I embrace Autistics leading their own welfare organisations.
Please note: It is a Trademark Infringement to wrongfully use the Âû symbol after your name unless you totally agree with the 10 principles that underline what it denotes. Âû remains the property of those who use this indicator rightfully after their name.