Autistic Inclusive Meets with Emma Dalmayne
Autistic Inclusive Meets AIM new organisation for the support of autistic adults and parents/ carers of autistic children. Against autistic mistreatment.
Autistic Inclusive Meets is a not-for-profit organisation created by autistic people to enable families with autistic children, and autistic individuals to get out into the community and socialise in an accepting, inclusive environment with like-minded peers.
We provide support and advice to families and individuals, promote acceptance of autism through education of the general public, and protect autistic rights by campaigning against autistic mistreatment.i
Articles & Video
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. What Does @AutismSpeaks and The C-word Have In Common? Let’s find out. #kindnesscounts | Eve Reiland
- Clive de Carle Reported for Quackery | Emma Dalmayne
- Stop The Deportation Of Vulnerable Autistic Man Osime Brown! | Petition
- Statement Of Support To Aida H. Dee | From Autistic Inclusive Meets & More
- Good Autistic Advocacy Organizations vs. Bad Autism “Charities” – In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- Don’t feel alone, Emma Dalmayne – YouTube
- Statement on “Autism Cures” – Autistic Inclusive Meets
- As Seen On Twitter | We need to do away with functioning labels once & for all, they are harmful & misinforming. | @AIMAutistic
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. | International Projects, Greta Thunberg and Martyrs… oh my | Eve Reiland
- Parents of Newly Diagnosed Kids | A.I.M.
- ABA Trauma Interview – Autistic Inclusive Meets | Emma Dalmayne
- Happy New Year from all of us at Autistic Inclusive Meets!
- Protest Tu Nai For Autism Unproven Quackery Course | Jan 26 | Autistic Inclusive Meets
- AIM protests “controversial” treatments at autism seminar | UNITE Magazine
- Thinking Autism seminar in Maidstone was picketed by autistic protesters
- Photos | @TweetingAutism Protest | Autistic Inclusive Meets
- #TreatMyAutism hashtag on Twitter
- Update | @TweetingAutism Cancels Quackery Event Aimed At Autistics, Seeking Replacement Speaker | Protest Still On | Autistic Inclusive Meets
- UK PROTEST VIDEO | PROTESTING @TWEETINGAUTISM | AUTISTIC INCLUSIVE MEETS
- Screens | I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to restrain a child in these circumstances … | @TweetingAutism responds to Autistics Protesting Abuse