Eve Reiland is an Autistic activist, speaker, writer and artist.She is also the founder of InternationalBadassActivists.org and co-founder of The Autistic Cooperative.
Contact | firstname.lastname@example.org
Eve launched the Badass site in April 2016* after an incredibly successful protest, #TheReal5150 campaign, against institutionalized stigma promoted in grocery stores by an energy drink.Today she focuses on divergent activism, sharing her lived-experience with PTSD and Functional Neurological Disorder (FND) to law enforcement, first responders and students. Eve has been trained by Each Mind Matters and NAMI California on advocacy, and how to help break the stigma of living with a severe mental illness. In 2018 she was certified as a NAMI Smarts for Advocacy mentor, and previously certified as a NAMI Peer-To-Peer mentor, and as a Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) trainer.
She’s also a current board member for Resources for Independence Central Valley (RICV), a past board member of NAMI Fresno and Area 8 Board California State Council on Developmental Disabilities.
Eve is a medicinal cannabis patient and advocate too.
In Eve’s previous life before disability, she participated in the wave of internet technology that changed the world and loved it.
It all began at fresnoBee.com in 1996.
Eve’s Badass Activist Blog | Latest 5 …
- Trauma-Related Brain Disorder: When PTSD Caused Functional Neurological Disorder … | Eve Reiland
- Open Letter To ABC30 | Report On Real Autistic Community Issues & Stop Promoting Quackery As Treatment | Eve Reiland
- Autism Speaks Promotes Autistic Abuse & Calls It "Inclusion" | Eve Reiland
- My Official Response To Autism Speaks Co-Opting Autistic Culture In Rebrand | Eve Reiland
- Hey, @AutismSpeaks, STOP Co-Opting Autistic Culture | You don’t speak for me or my Autistic kids | Eve Reiland
On YouTube | Wake. Bake. Caffeinate.
After a cuppa and a bowl, Eve gets down to business curating divergent news and awesome stuff for the Badass site. Often she shares these meanderings, opinions and call to activist actions as prompted by recent activities or the news.
Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. | The Latest 5 …
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. Weekly | Corona Virus Quackery, The Burden Generation & Antivaxxer History: Bernard Rimland
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. Weekly w/Eve Reiland
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. | Protests, autistic history, disability voting rights | Eve Reiland
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. Talkin’ The Autism Cares Act 2019 | Eve Reiland
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. Badass mom activists against the bleachcult | Eve Reiland