Eve Reiland is an Autistic activist, speaker, writer and artist.She is also the founder of InternationalBadassActivists.org and co-founder of The Autistic Cooperative.
Contact | firstname.lastname@example.org
Eve launched the Badass site in April 2016* after an incredibly successful protest, #TheReal5150 campaign, against institutionalized stigma promoted in grocery stores by an energy drink.Today she focuses on divergent activism, sharing her lived-experience with PTSD and Functional Neurological Disorder (FND) to law enforcement, first responders and students. Eve has been trained by Each Mind Matters and NAMI California on advocacy, and how to help break the stigma of living with a severe mental illness. In 2018 she was certified as a NAMI Smarts for Advocacy mentor, and previously certified as a NAMI Peer-To-Peer mentor, and as a Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) trainer.
She’s also a current board member for Resources for Independence Central Valley (RICV), a past board member of NAMI Fresno and Area 8 Board California State Council on Developmental Disabilities.
Eve is a medicinal cannabis patient and advocate too.
In Eve’s previous life before disability, she participated in the wave of internet technology that changed the world and loved it.
It all began at fresnoBee.com in 1996.
Eve’s Badass Activist Blog | Latest 5 …
- Bill Maher Says Vaccine-Autism Link Is Not ‘Crazy’| Eve Reiland says @billmaher, Autistic People Aren’t Your Conspiracy Theory. Stop Harming Us.
- The Autistic Mom’s Halloween Shirt. The only one you’ll ever need. | Eve Reiland
- HulaGirl And RockABillie | HulaRock 10: Anniversary in DTLA – Adventures of HulaGirl & RockABillie
- NAMI Fresno Needs YOUR Voice. | Eve Reiland
- Open Letter To NAMI Fresno Board, Members, and Community | Via Eve Reiland
On YouTube | Wake. Bake. Caffeinate.
After a cuppa and a bowl, Eve gets down to business curating divergent news and awesome stuff for the Badass site. Often she shares these meanderings, opinions and call to activist actions as prompted by recent activities or the news.
Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. | The Latest 5 …
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. | Protests, autistic history, disability voting rights | Eve Reiland
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. Talkin’ The Autism Cares Act 2019 | Eve Reiland
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. Badass mom activists against the bleachcult | Eve Reiland
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. | #BleachCult updates and talkin’ Laurel Austin and Kerri Rivera
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. | Bleach hunters vs. bleachers – Kerri Rivera pwn’d | Eve Reiland