A 5-year-old boy dies in Argentina who was given chlorine dioxide by his parents against the coronavirus | Time24 News

A 5-year-old boy has died in the Argentine province of Neuquen after his parents gave him chlorine dioxide, as reported by the Government of this region through its Ministry of Health.

According to the statement, the little boy entered the Plottier Hospital at dawn on Saturday with cardiorespiratory arrest and nothing could be done for his life, dying an hour after entering.

Now authorities are investigating the case after, in questioning his relatives, it was discovered that the boy’s parents gave him chlorine dioxide, a compound that has been touted as a cure for coronavirus by, among others, who this Sunday demonstrate in Madrid against the use of masks, as you can see in this video uploaded by Miguel Bosé to his Twitter account. […]

Source: A 5-year-old boy dies in Argentina who was given chlorine dioxide by his parents against the coronavirus | Time24 News



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: