- The toxic bleach substance known as Miracle Mineral Solution, or MMS, has killed seven people in the US, according to new information from law enforcement in Colombia.
- The figure was made public after the arrest of Mark Grenon, who is wanted in the US on charges of marketing MMS as a cure for COVID-19.
- The office of Colombia’s attorney general said seven US citizens are believed to have been killed as a result of consuming toxic bleach as a miracle cure.
- It did not explicitly cite the source of the figure. Information like this would usually come from officials in the country requesting extradition.
- Business Insider previously identified two deaths linked to MMS. The new figure suggests the true harm was more widespread than thought.