When will he be handing out the tinfoil hats? News.com.au, Monday:
(Chef) Pete Evans insists he’s not an anti-vaxxer but has shared a link to a petition calling for Australians to stop being “medicated” by flu vaccinations on his social media … Evans — who recently made headlines for sharing bizarre coronavirus theories — shared a link to a petition to “stop coercion of Australians to be medicated with influenza vaccinations”.
Another celebrity who at some stage has had a commonsense bypass. SBS, April 20, 2016:
Recently, Robert De Niro has been vocal about his support for a controversial anti-vaccination documentary called Vaxxed, saying that he wants to know “the truth” about vaccines. The truth, in this case, is of course that there is absolutely no evidence that vaccines cause autism, and the original study that claimed that there was a link was proven to use falsified data, which led to the researcher, Andrew Wakefield, losing his licence to practise medicine.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Autism As We Live It | Autistic Avenger
- Brands End Partnerships with Myka Stauffer—Read Their Statemnts
- Child agencies knew of autistic brothers locked in room AND four-year-old ‘left to rot in her cot’ | Daily Mail Online
- Twitter’s ex-CEO attacks Facebook for proliferation of Bill Gates conspiracy theories – Business Insider
- ‘Measles parties’ and anti-vaxxers fueled 2019 outbreak in NYC