Meanwhile, MMR is the vaccine that anti-vaxxers like Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Kristin Cavallari, Holly Robinson Peete, Aidan Quinn and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. publicly rail against, claiming it causes autism even though the research by an English physician who first linked the two has been shown to be a deliberate fraud, and numerous subsequent studies — the latest an examination, published last month in the Journal of the American Medical Association, of 95,000 children across the U.S. — have shown no link.
The anti-vaxxers won’t care. They burn with selfish zealotry; they care only about their own kids, not other people’s. In California today, nearly 10 percent of kindergartners start school without being fully vaccinated. So much for herd immunity.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Child agencies knew of autistic brothers locked in room AND four-year-old ‘left to rot in her cot’ | Daily Mail Online
- Twitter’s ex-CEO attacks Facebook for proliferation of Bill Gates conspiracy theories – Business Insider
- TGA initiates court proceedings against MMS Australia and director Charles Barton for alleged unlawful advertising | Mirage News
- Why Twitter flagged Trump and other commentary
- Controversial celebrity chef Pete Evans backs protest against vaccines and 5G towers | Daily Mail Online