I Overcame My Autism and All I Got Was this Lousy Anxiety Disorder
Douglas & McIntyre
For all the groups that define themselves as advocates for the autistic community, there’s one voice that’s noticeably quiet: the one of autistics themselves.
Full disclosure: Sarah Kurchak is a good friend. We met at the Toronto Film Critics fiesta the night before TIFF started in 2013. We were both terrible at mingling, so rather than continue awkwardly casing the joint we started talking. Since then, we’ve crashed multiple parties and been blocked on Twitter by William Shatner. My friendship with Sarah has been one of my life’s most enriching experiences and I believe you can get a sense of how great she is by reading her book.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Coronavirus UK: Death rates of people with autism have DOUBLED | Daily Mail Online
- Disabled people could become ‘even more isolated’ as lockdown eases | Express & Star
- Anti Semitism in 2020 | Fierce Autie
- QuackWatch | FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION Warning Letter: Golden Sunrise Pharmaceutical | Circa April 29, 2020
- QuackWatch | Golden Sunrise Nutraceutical Inc SEC Registration