The coronavirus emergency, and the pressure cooker of the lockdowns, have fused a number of conspiracy theories in the minds of believers. They have also drawn a number of conspiracy-minded movements closer together.
A snippet of an upcoming film, Plandemic, went viral with astonishing speed when it was released last week. In the process, it showed how false beliefs generated within the anti-vaxxer movement have become interwoven with familiar far-right conspiracy narratives.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Snapshot | Google alerts – autism | Circa October 18, 2010 #AutisticHistory
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – autism | Circa December 4, 2009 #AutisticHistory
- Mercury-Free Vaccines Act of 2005: H.R.881 | Sponsors, Co-sponsors & Clients Lobbying | Circa 2005 & 2006 #AutisticHistory
- Archived | John Schneider promotes Asperger’s Syndrome awareness | Circa April 15, 2003 #AutisticHistory
- Archived | TalkAutism: Vaccine Injuries: Legal Issues and Autism with Jeff Sells | Circa October 22, 2002 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory