On one side of the fight is Robert F. Kennedy Jr., perhaps the country’s most prominent anti-vaccine activist, whose own family members have disowned his anti-vaccine views. On the other is Shiva Ayyadurai, the self-styled “inventor of email” who’s running in the Republican primary for a Massachusetts Senate seat.
Last week, their simmering fight over leadership of the anti-vaccine movement spilled into court, with Ayyadurai suing Kennedy for $95 million for defamation.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Twitter’s ex-CEO attacks Facebook for proliferation of Bill Gates conspiracy theories – Business Insider
- TGA initiates court proceedings against MMS Australia and director Charles Barton for alleged unlawful advertising | Mirage News
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa September 25, 2008
- Controversial celebrity chef Pete Evans backs protest against vaccines and 5G towers | Daily Mail Online
- Anti-vaxxers defy restrictions | Otago Daily Times Online News