On one side of the fight is Robert F. Kennedy Jr., perhaps the country’s most prominent anti-vaccine activist, whose own family members have disowned his anti-vaccine views. On the other is Shiva Ayyadurai, the self-styled “inventor of email” who’s running in the Republican primary for a Massachusetts Senate seat.
Last week, their simmering fight over leadership of the anti-vaccine movement spilled into court, with Ayyadurai suing Kennedy for $95 million for defamation.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Archived | Autism Speaks: Learn The Signs | Circa February 2005 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory
- Autistic Voices Worldwide: From Autistic Burnout And Suffering To Autistic Poetry & More | October 6, 2021
- Archived | Autism Speaks Grants Related to Potential Environmental Factors in Autism | Circa 2005 – 2007 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory
- Archived | Environmental Health Perspectives: Tracing The Origins Of Autism: A Spectrum Of New Studies | Circa July 2006 #AutisticHistory
- Archived | Autism: It’s Not Just in the Head | Circa March 22, 2007 #AutisticHistory