On one side of the fight is Robert F. Kennedy Jr., perhaps the country’s most prominent anti-vaccine activist, whose own family members have disowned his anti-vaccine views. On the other is Shiva Ayyadurai, the self-styled “inventor of email” who’s running in the Republican primary for a Massachusetts Senate seat.
Last week, their simmering fight over leadership of the anti-vaccine movement spilled into court, with Ayyadurai suing Kennedy for $95 million for defamation.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Archived | Autism Speaks: Senate HELP Committee Releases Thimerosal Report | September 28, 2007 #AutisticHistory #NotAnAutisticAlly
- Snapshot | Google alert – autism | Circa May 2, 2013 #AutisticHistory #BanABA
- Archived | Defending Vaccines: Actress Dispels Link To Autism | Circa December 11, 2008 #AutisticHistory
- Archive | Holly Robinson Peete on Autism: ‘Fearmongering Will Not Make Parents Vaccinate’ | Circa March 2009 #NotAnAutisticAlly #VaccinesDoNotCauseAutism
- Profile | Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) | #NotAnAutisticAlly #VaccinesDoNotCauseAutism