The race to develop a vaccine to combat COVID-19 is on. Multiple teams around the world, representing universities, government agencies, the private sector and their various combinations are on the hunt for an effective and safe vaccine. Optimistic projections peg a vaccine approval in a matter of months, but most experts don’t expect availability until mid-2021. Irrespective of the time horizon for discovery, the time to plan for a post-vaccine world is now.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Archived | Autism Speaks: Learn The Signs | Circa February 2005 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory
- Autistic Voices Worldwide: From Autistic Burnout And Suffering To Autistic Poetry & More | October 6, 2021
- Archived | Autism Speaks Grants Related to Potential Environmental Factors in Autism | Circa 2005 – 2007 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory
- Archived | Environmental Health Perspectives: Tracing The Origins Of Autism: A Spectrum Of New Studies | Circa July 2006 #AutisticHistory
- Archived | Autism: It’s Not Just in the Head | Circa March 22, 2007 #AutisticHistory