FEDERAL JUDGE MOVES TO STOP BRADENTON ‘CHURCH’
A Bradenton organization that peddles drinking industrial-grade bleach as a cure for 95 percent of the world’s known illnesses, including HIV/AIDS, autism, Alzheimer’s, leukemia, and most recently, COVID-19, was openly defiant after a federal court issued a temporary restraining order on the sale of its products.
“We are doing good, so we have no fear of you AND you still have NO authority in our Church or its practices,” wrote Mark Grenon, leader of Genesis II Church of Health and Healing in an email addressed to U.S. District Judge Kathleen M. Williams on April 24.
Grenon, who said he has written President Donald Trump about his product, also told the judge to cancel all orders against the organization.
The judge has issued a preliminary injunction that extends a ban on the organization from distributing its MMS product, also known as “Master” or “Miracle Mineral Solution.”
“The Court finds that the United States has shown a cognizable danger that Defendants will continue to violate the FDCA in the future unless a preliminary injunction is issued,” Judge Williams stated her in May 1 order.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Snapshot | Google alerts – autism | Circa October 18, 2010 #AutisticHistory
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – autism | Circa December 4, 2009 #AutisticHistory
- Mercury-Free Vaccines Act of 2005: H.R.881 | Sponsors, Co-sponsors & Clients Lobbying | Circa 2005 & 2006 #AutisticHistory
- Archived | John Schneider promotes Asperger’s Syndrome awareness | Circa April 15, 2003 #AutisticHistory
- Archived | TalkAutism: Vaccine Injuries: Legal Issues and Autism with Jeff Sells | Circa October 22, 2002 #NotAnAutisticAlly #AutisticHistory