The Bradenton-based organization falsely claims that the treatment is effective for a number of conditions, including Alzheimer’s disease, brain disease, cancer, HIV and AIDS, according to the Food and Drug Administration.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Anti Semitism in 2020 | Fierce Autie
- QuackWatch | FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION Warning Letter: Golden Sunrise Pharmaceutical | Circa April 29, 2020
- Faking Disability to Avoid Masks Breaks at Least 3 Commandments | Matthew Schneider
- Those face mask ADA exemption cards are dangerous nonsense.
- Fauci warns that anti-vaxxers could prevent coronavirus herd immunity – New York Daily News