The Autistic Self Advocacy Network condemns the White House’s participation in Autism Speaks’ “Light It Up Blue” campaign again this year. Autistic people deserve a government that shows us through their actions that autistic people are listened to, supported, and accepted. Instead, the White House continues to take the lead of an organization that continually disregards the voices of the autistic community.
– Autistic Self-Advoacy Network | ASAN –
- There was a big legislative battle here in California last year, where the hell were you faux autism advocates? | LBRB | Circa October 26, 2016
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – Autism | Circa December 19, 2011
- How an unexpected collaboration led Utah to amend its discriminatory triage plan | TheHill
- #Vaxxed, reviewed: What happened outside of the movie. – Violent metaphors | Circa June 13, 2016
- #Vaxxed, reviewed: What happened inside the movie – Violent metaphors | Circa June 13, 2016