A subplot of the insanely popular docuseries ‘Tiger King’ is the 1997 disappearance Baskin’s husband, Jack Donald “Don” Lewis. It’s a cold case, but if one Florida lawman has his way, it won’t be for long.
– Special Interests –
- The Magnificent One: how Little Richard’s style shaped David Bowie, Prince and Elton John | Fashion | The Guardian
- Guerilla Aspies podcast 6 – Dr Ria Lina, Scientist, comedian and Mother. – Guerilla Aspies Podcast Autism Aspergers Syndrome Neurodiversity Neurodivergent ASD | Acast
- Sheriff Capitalizes on Netflix’s ‘Tiger King’ Popularity to Reopen Cold Case
- 1,150 Free Movies Online: Great Classics, Indies, Noir, Westerns | Open Culture
- Today, Support Artists Impacted By the Covid-19 Pandemic | Bandcamp Daily