Dr. Michael Elice is a board-certified pediatrician who claims to treat autistic people, mitochondrial disorders, PANDAS, immune and metabolic dysregulation. This treatment is based on the theory that autism and related conditions are complex neurodevelopmental disorders with genetic, biochemical and immunological origins. This makes them to be autoimmune disorders. Autism is not an autoimmune disease. An example of an autoimmune disease is type one diabetes.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Archived | Rolling Stone: Deadly Immunity: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Investigates the government cover-up of a mercury/autism scandal | Circa Posted Jun 20, 2005
- Facebook You Suck! … Still Profiting From Autistic Abuse via the Antivaxxer BleachCult Sponsored Quack Ads | Eve Reiland
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Thriving on Social Media During the Pandemic
- Anti-Vaxxer Groups Growing On Facebook And Instagram In Coronavirus Pandemic
- AWN condemns TikTok “Autism Challenge”