When Colleen Duffy woke up partially paralyzed back in July 2014, she knew things would never be the same. Wheelchair-bound at first, the Devil Doll singer returned to her hometown of Cleveland for medical attention, spending the next few months moving from tests and procedures, and receiving multiple diagnosis, before learning the main culprit of her debilitating pain, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome type III, a condition that weakens the body’s connective tissues.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Coronavirus is causing a historic rise in mental health problems, experts warn – The Washington Post
- Poll Shows Growing Majority in Colo Want Stricter Vaccine Requirements
- When coronavirus vaccine arrives, 72% of Americans say they’ll get one, survey finds | News | gmtoday.com
- Possible COVID-19 vaccines already taking heat from the anti-vaccine community – The Daily Universe
- New University of Pennsylvania study says Harris County might have drastic rise in COVID-19 cases in next few weeks – ABC13 Houston