The Covid-19 crisis has brought uncertainty into all our lives, with our day-to-day routine severely disrupted.
The autistic community, however, is particularly vulnerable to the huge change, as the loss of structure from their lives can be a source of enormous anxiety and distress.
Adam Harris, founder and CEO of AsIAm, has revealed the issues autistic people face at this difficult time and what their parents can do to help.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Coronavirus is causing a historic rise in mental health problems, experts warn – The Washington Post
- Poll Shows Growing Majority in Colo Want Stricter Vaccine Requirements
- When coronavirus vaccine arrives, 72% of Americans say they’ll get one, survey finds | News | gmtoday.com
- Possible COVID-19 vaccines already taking heat from the anti-vaccine community – The Daily Universe
- New University of Pennsylvania study says Harris County might have drastic rise in COVID-19 cases in next few weeks – ABC13 Houston