The Covid-19 pandemic is in full force, and artists have been hit especially hard as tours and shows are being canceled for the foreseeable future. With such a major revenue stream drying up almost entirely, finding ways to continue supporting artists in the coming months is now an urgent priority for anyone who cares about music and the artists who create it. The good news is that we’re already seeing many fans going above and beyond to support artists across Bandcamp.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- My son was diagnosed with autism at five. Did he inherit it from my misunderstood mother? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Devil Doll Return After More Than a Decade with ‘Lover & a Fighter,’ New Single “Purse Whiskey” « American Songwriter
- The mass migration to online learning is leaving disabled students behind
- Supplements for coronavirus probably won’t help, and may harm – Baltimore Sun
- Congress must do more for disability community re: COVID-19 | Autistic Self Advocacy Network