The view of the Lyme-Induced Autism Foundation (LIAF) is that it induces autism in children. They claimed that up to 90% of autistic children are infected with Borrelia. There is no peer viewed studies that support this claim.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Kenneth Copeland: Why Grifters Gotta Grift (Chat Post #5) | Roll to Disbelieve: Why Kenneth Copeland’s Stuck (Chat Post #5)
- M.I.A Catches Heat After Saying She Would ‘Choose Death’ Over COVID-19 Vaccine
- Anti-Vaxxer Sues Facebook, In The Middle Of A Pandemic, For ‘In Excess’ Of $5 Billion For Shutting Down His Account | Techdirt
- The AV Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic – VAXOPEDIA
- Coronavirus crisis warns us what an anti-vaccine reality would look like