There has been a lot of talk about people believing that vaccines are not safe or necessary. There is also a belief that vaccines cause autism. This could not be further from the truth. The United States’ Center for Disease Control has a long-running vaccine safety program and closely monitors the safety of vaccines. Part of the program identifies possible side effects and conducts studies to determine the health problems that could be caused by vaccines.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- U.S. sends Brazil 2 million doses of hydroxychloroquine, drug touted by Trump – Reuters
- The coronavirus misinformation battle is only just starting – there’s a new wave of anti-vaxxer panic on the horizon | The Independent
- How coronavirus ‘changes the game’ for the anti-vaccination movement – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Department of Child Safety notified about two malnourished Brisbane teens found locked in house, neighbours say – ABC News
- Child agencies knew of autistic brothers locked in room AND four-year-old ‘left to rot in her cot’ | Daily Mail Online