Senta Depuydt is a Belgian journalist, coach, and organizer of the congress “Sortir de L’Autisme” and the mother of an autistic child with low support needs. Sotir de L’Autisme is the first European Congress on biomedical treatments in Paris and hosted debates on the biology of autism and vaccine safety in numerous French Speaking Countries.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Child agencies knew of autistic brothers locked in room AND four-year-old ‘left to rot in her cot’ | Daily Mail Online
- Twitter’s ex-CEO attacks Facebook for proliferation of Bill Gates conspiracy theories – Business Insider
- TGA initiates court proceedings against MMS Australia and director Charles Barton for alleged unlawful advertising | Mirage News
- Why Twitter flagged Trump and other commentary
- Public Health Experts Slam Trump’s Decision To End Relationship With WHO