Richard Deth started working for Nova Southeastern University in September of 2014. Deth is a professor in pharmacology. He earned his bachelor’s in Pharmacology at the State University of New York at Buffalo. He earned his Ph.D. in Pharmacology in Mimi, Florida. He is not a clinician and is not authorized to give medical advice.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- The great autism rip-off … How a huge industry feeds on parents desperate to cure their children | Circa June 4, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa July 11, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa July 9, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa July 7, 2008
- Commonalities between COVID-hoaxsters and anti-vaxxers – Orange County Register