Kathleen DiChiara is a functional nutrition practitioner, certified integrative health & nutrition coach and bio-individual nutrition practitioner. She has special training in biochemistry and restrictive diets (GAPS and Gluten-Free/Casein-Free) designed for autistic people, allergies, autoimmune disorders, and other chronic conditions. Her clinical work focuses on the microbiome (gut), functional nutrition and immunological reactions involved in food allergies and intolerances.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- My son was diagnosed with autism at five. Did he inherit it from my misunderstood mother? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Devil Doll Return After More Than a Decade with ‘Lover & a Fighter,’ New Single “Purse Whiskey” « American Songwriter
- Supplements for coronavirus probably won’t help, and may harm – Baltimore Sun
- Congress must do more for disability community re: COVID-19 | Autistic Self Advocacy Network
- The Activist Star of ‘Crip Camp’ Looks Back at a Life on the Barricades – The New York Times