Castle Howard is only a few minutes drive from our house. The photo is Castle Howard not our house. Sadly we don’t go that often now as it’s so expensive. Which is a shame as it’s truly stunning stately home.
– Culture & Community –
- Autism As We Live It | Autistic Avenger
- My Experience With Abelism, and Homophobia in the 1990’s | Fierce Autie
- Identity Language: Know What You’re Supporting | Autistic Avenger
- Is Autism Speaks Capable of Change? – In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- Exploiting Autistic Children Online is Not “Cute” or “Family Friendly.” – In the Loop About Neurodiversity