As a child, Ronnie Sidney, II was diagnosed with a learning disability and spent years in special education. After years of struggle, and after being told he would never go to college, Sidney graduated from VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University), and has gone on to become a best-selling author, who uses his experiences to help young people with learning difficulties and to help others understand the struggle many young people go through.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- YouTube star Myka Stauffer defends decision to ‘rehome’ autistic son she adopted from China | Daily Mail Online
- Why Twitter flagged Trump and other commentary
- Public Health Experts Slam Trump’s Decision To End Relationship With WHO
- Identity Language: Know What You’re Supporting | Autistic Avenger
- Controversial celebrity chef Pete Evans backs protest against vaccines and 5G towers | Daily Mail Online