As a child, Ronnie Sidney, II was diagnosed with a learning disability and spent years in special education. After years of struggle, and after being told he would never go to college, Sidney graduated from VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University), and has gone on to become a best-selling author, who uses his experiences to help young people with learning difficulties and to help others understand the struggle many young people go through.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Don’t Count on Lower Premiums Despite Pandemic-Driven Boon for Insurers | California Healthline
- #QuackWatch | Don’t Fall for This Video: Hydroxychloroquine Is Not a COVID-19 Cure | California Healthline
- Great Metal Albums of 1986: Celtic Frost- Tragic Serenades | 80smetalman’s Blog
- A Physicist Examines the Scientific Accuracy of Physics Shown in Major Movies: Batman, Gravity, Contact, Interstellar, Star Trek & More | Open Culture
- Before – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.