As a child, Ronnie Sidney, II was diagnosed with a learning disability and spent years in special education. After years of struggle, and after being told he would never go to college, Sidney graduated from VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University), and has gone on to become a best-selling author, who uses his experiences to help young people with learning difficulties and to help others understand the struggle many young people go through.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- COVID-19 spreading quickly through psychiatric hospitals: Reduction of population a must | TheHill
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa September 11, 2008
- Snapshot | About Autism / Spectrum Disorders: New Autism Study Rejects MMR-Autism Connection | Circa September 11, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa September 10, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa September 9, 2008