Peel police officers discriminated against a six-year-old black girl when they handcuffed her wrists behind her back and kept her restrained for nearly half an hour at a Mississauga, Ont., school, Ontario’s Human Rights Tribunal says.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- This mom is pissed quarantined people are putting rainbows in windows to cheer up children / LGBTQ Nation
- My son was diagnosed with autism at five. Did he inherit it from my misunderstood mother? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Devil Doll Return After More Than a Decade with ‘Lover & a Fighter,’ New Single “Purse Whiskey” « American Songwriter
- The mass migration to online learning is leaving disabled students behind
- Supplements for coronavirus probably won’t help, and may harm – Baltimore Sun