Most of the top contenders for the U.S. Democratic presidential nomination have released comprehensive plans for disability policies. To a one, the policies call greater attention than in past elections to problems that affect people with disabilities — including those with autism.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Quackery Exposed: TACA supported Low-dose suramin in autism spectrum disorder: a small, phase I/II, randomized clinical trial | Fierce Autie
- Quack Exposed: Marcia Hinds | Fierce Autie
- “Autism Parents” Would Learn A Lot from Jackson Galaxy | Fierce Autie
- The Autism Community “Not Like My Child” Argument Has Been Updated To “My Child Is Too Disabled To Be A Self-advocate.” – Eve Reiland
- Archived | Amazon.com recommends “Preparing for Life: The Complete Guide for Transitioning to Adulthood for Those with Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome” | Circa August 22, 2008