A young Queensland woman with one of the world’s most severe cases of Tourette’s syndrome is using her life experience to help others.
Australia first met Bianca Saez on 60 Minutes more than a decade ago when the Sunshine Coast teenager and her family were grappling with the impacts of the disease.
The show caught up with the now 27-year-old again last year when she revealed she had everything she wanted – except a job. …
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Snapshot | About Autism / Spectrum Disorders: Is the Autism Spectrum Too Broad? | Circa August 21, 2008
- Archived | ASA: Great news from the national town hall meeting! | Circa August 19, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa August 17, 2008
- TikTok removes #autismchallenge from platform amid backlash
- Florida mom facing murder charge after autistic son, 9, found dead, police say | FOX 13 Tampa Bay