A young Queensland woman with one of the world’s most severe cases of Tourette’s syndrome is using her life experience to help others.
Australia first met Bianca Saez on 60 Minutes more than a decade ago when the Sunshine Coast teenager and her family were grappling with the impacts of the disease.
The show caught up with the now 27-year-old again last year when she revealed she had everything she wanted – except a job. …
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Snapshot | About Autism / Spectrum Disorders: New Autism Study Rejects MMR-Autism Connection | Circa September 11, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa September 10, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa September 9, 2008
- YouTuber Myka Stauffer Reveals She ‘Rehomed’ Her Son Who Has Autism 2 Years After She Adopted Him | PEOPLE.com
- When You are Fighting Bleach and Ableism and Your Relative is Part of the Problem | Fierce Autie