BOCA RATON, Fla. (WPEC) – A local family is speaking out after they say a School District Police Officer unfairly invoked the Baker Act and took their child away from school in handcuffs. Larissa Leander has been helping her immigrant friend, Ayme, take care of her son Erik for years. Because Ayme’s English is not strong, Leander often helps her navigate school meetings for 11-year-old Erik who is on a special 504 learning plan at Omni Middle School in Boca Raton.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Ohio sheriff’s office is trying to locate YouTube star Myka Stauffer’s autistic son | Daily Mail Online
- Partial List of #Antivaxxer #BleachCult #QuackCult Members Pushing Propaganda & Hate On Autistic People
- America’s New Normal: Propaganda About the Unhealthiest Generation – VAXOPEDIA | Circa April 18, 2018
- Worst Vaccine Books – VAXOPEDIA | Circa July 2017
- THINKING PERSON’S GUIDE TO AUTISM: Finding the Right Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) For Your Autistic Child