Allegations of sexual and/or physical abuse leveled against nine former employees at the American School for the Deaf in West Hartford, Connecticut, have been found “credible,” according to an independent investigation conducted at the school’s request.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Addiction Is ‘A Disease Of Isolation’ — So Pandemic Puts Recovery At Risk | California Healthline
- Covid-19: beware online tests and cures, experts say | World news | The Guardian
- Temperature Check: Tips For Tracking A Key Symptom Of Coronavirus Contagion | California Healthline
- ‘Essential’ Or Not, These Workers Report For Duty | California Healthline
- Analysis: He Got Tested For Coronavirus. Then Came The Flood Of Medical Bills. | California Healthline