An experimental therapy, intensive suit therapy provides a child with proper posture, muscle tone and patterns of movement impaired by disability. It’s considered experimental because there is very little independent data on it. There is inadequate evidence of its effectiveness. There are published anecdotal accounts. The FDA considers it a class one limb orthosis brace. The suit is exempt from the premarket notification procedures of the FDA and the manufacturer does not require to provide evidence prior to marketing.
Emma Dalmayne is an autistic rights activist and advocate living in the UK. She works for Neurodivergent Labour and is a publicity and communications officer. Emma is the CEO of AIM: Autistic Inclusive Meets Group. This organization was created for the support of autistic adults and parents/ carers of autistic children. It is a way to serve the autistic community. Emma is a co-founder at The Autistic Cooperative. She has been fighting vaccine misinformation and quackery for a while now and has worked hard to fight for rights.
Recently, she attended a protest made by AIM in London to protest a Vaxxed 2 showing and was attacked by Polly Tommey, who is the producer of Vaxxed. Anti-vaxxers accused her group of being aggressive and violent, but the autistics all were peacefully protesting the scene. Emma would like to be able to attend the Autism One protest in May, but needs help with funding. It costs $516 both ways to fly to the US, and if anyone else wants her to help the US even more with rights and needs, we would love your help. Thank you for your consideration.
Vaccines do not cause autism. Autism “cures” such as MMS, Chelation, GAPs, GcMAF, etc have been condemned by the US Food and Drug Administration. The FDA has sent out a few warnings since its original announcement. Autism is not curable, and there are genetic mutations linked to autism, but not to vaccines. The CDC claims that vaccines do not cause autism, so this is medically correct.
To support our protest, click here for the event page on Facebook.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oleandra – The New COVID Snake Oil – Science-Based Medicine
- Hillicon Valley: TikTok employee to file lawsuit | Pinterest adds first Black member to board of directors | Amazon expanding offices | TheHill
- “We’re Not Scared” Hundreds of Anti-Maskers Manifest in Spain’s Madrid to Protest Against Mandatory Face Masks
- US government slow to act as anti-vaxxers spread lies on social media about coronavirus vaccine | Health | albanyherald.com
- One of Trump’s ex-wives has jumped on the Bill Gates vaccination conspiracy bandwagon: report – Raw Story