Stephanie Belseth is a board-certified pediatric nurse practitioner. She has been practicing for over 25 years. She works with inpatient and outpatient primary care, pulmonology, asthma, early childhood screening, and neurodevelopmental differences. She specializes in holistic wellness care, gastrointestinal disorders, autism, ADHD, asthma, mental health disorders, PAN/PANDAS, autoimmune disease, Pediatric Lyme, “behavioral health” and other conditions she believes originate in the gut.
Read more …
– BS & The Quackery –
- Fake and harmful autism ‘treatments’ – NHS
- The Great Big ABA Opposition Resource List – Stop ABA, Support Autistics
- Why Can The FDA Take Swift Action with Jim Bakker, But No Action Against “Bleach Cures” In Four Years? | Melissa Eaton via The Autistic Avenger
- Stop letting Autistic babies be fed bleach in both ends, everyone. | The Autistic Avenger
- Protesting a very anti-Autistic post, and was accosted by a #MartyrParent™ telling me I can’t speak for all Autistics, and that I should shut my yap! | The Autistic Avenger