Image description: A neurodiversity flag that Autistics 4 Autistics Ontario (A4A) raised in April, 2019 at Toronto City Hall. Photo credit: Anne L from London Autistics Standing Together (LAST)
As 2020 approaches, it is almost the start of not only a new year, but a new decade. It has been over twenty years since the term, “neurodiversity” was coined in 1998. How has the neurodiversity movement progressed throughout the decades, and what should the next decade look like for autistic advocacy?
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Fake and harmful autism ‘treatments’ – NHS
- The Great Big ABA Opposition Resource List – Stop ABA, Support Autistics
- Why Can The FDA Take Swift Action with Jim Bakker, But No Action Against “Bleach Cures” In Four Years? | Melissa Eaton via The Autistic Avenger
- Stop letting Autistic babies be fed bleach in both ends, everyone. | The Autistic Avenger
- Protesting a very anti-Autistic post, and was accosted by a #MartyrParent™ telling me I can’t speak for all Autistics, and that I should shut my yap! | The Autistic Avenger