Sally Averkamp is a gardener from Genoa, Wisconsin. She works on public gardens as a volunteer and on paid jobs. She is an editor for a book on Mosgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration (MNRI). Averkamp uses biomedical treatments on her two children. She also leads a holistic healing book study at her church.
She is not an autism expert. This seems to be a theme with Autism One.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- NBA Player Trey Burke Shares His Anti-Vaxxer Theories Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- Has anyone thought of all the parents who dose their kid’s with chlorine dioxide bleach to ‘purge’ their autism with oral solutions and enemas? | Emma Dalmayne
- Fierce Autie: Quack Expsoed: Eric C Epstein
- Fierce Autie: Quack Exposed: Dr. Michael W. Elice
- Fierce Autie: Quack Exposed: Melissa Easton