Sally Averkamp is a gardener from Genoa, Wisconsin. She works on public gardens as a volunteer and on paid jobs. She is an editor for a book on Mosgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration (MNRI). Averkamp uses biomedical treatments on her two children. She also leads a holistic healing book study at her church.
She is not an autism expert. This seems to be a theme with Autism One.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Feds charge Florida man, sons with selling fake coronavirus cure | WEAR
- Florida Church Raided After Selling Bleach as COVID-19 Cure
- Feds charge Florida man, sons with selling fake virus cure | WSET
- MMS advocate Mark Grenon charged after selling bleach as COVID-19 cure – Business Insider
- It’s time the tech giants cracked down on the anti-vaxx infodemic