I’m not surprised by the plethora of literature recommending forgiveness: “If you ‘let go’ by forgiving, you do not have to hold on to resentment and anger.”
Worryingly, the concept floats around in therapy circles and has been widely imparted, a message that forgiveness is necessary for personal growth.
Forgiveness echoes indiscriminatingly—to people who have experienced what may be considered “minor hurts,” as well as those who live with debilitating trauma as a result of someone else’s actions.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Fake and harmful autism ‘treatments’ – NHS
- The Great Big ABA Opposition Resource List – Stop ABA, Support Autistics
- Why Can The FDA Take Swift Action with Jim Bakker, But No Action Against “Bleach Cures” In Four Years? | Melissa Eaton via The Autistic Avenger
- Stop letting Autistic babies be fed bleach in both ends, everyone. | The Autistic Avenger
- Protesting a very anti-Autistic post, and was accosted by a #MartyrParent™ telling me I can’t speak for all Autistics, and that I should shut my yap! | The Autistic Avenger