Service dogs are amazing for a variety of different disabilities. This can include autistic people, blind people, Deaf people, people with severe allergies, etc. They help disabled people maintain independence in the community at home. They turn into an extension of the disabled person. What happens when your service dog dies? No one talks about this.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Fake and harmful autism ‘treatments’ – NHS
- The Great Big ABA Opposition Resource List – Stop ABA, Support Autistics
- Why Can The FDA Take Swift Action with Jim Bakker, But No Action Against “Bleach Cures” In Four Years? | Melissa Eaton via The Autistic Avenger
- Stop letting Autistic babies be fed bleach in both ends, everyone. | The Autistic Avenger
- Protesting a very anti-Autistic post, and was accosted by a #MartyrParent™ telling me I can’t speak for all Autistics, and that I should shut my yap! | The Autistic Avenger