A few days ago, Autism Speaks made the announcement of a logo change and rebranding. The change is adding some magenta and pink to the puzzle piece. They have all the letters lowercase. They call 2020 the year of kindness.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Covid-19: beware online tests and cures, experts say | World news | The Guardian
- Online Coronavirus Tests Are Just The Latest Iffy Products Marketed To Anxious Consumers | California Healthline
- Coronavirus: Nearly 300 dead after drinking methanol after wrongly thinking it cures Covid-19 | Metro News
- Magic masks, cleansing amulets and the persuasive power of Covid-19 pseudoscience – Noncompliant – the podcast
- Capitalising on Corona – Vandana Shiva – #1 – Myles Power