Polk’s Hector Guzman Morales and his wife, Pamela Ramos, were charged in connection with holding their 12-year-old autistic, non-verbal daughter in a feces-laden dog cage. Guzman Morales pleaded no contest to child neglect and failure to report child abuse Tuesday.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Video: Raid At Bradenton Church Selling Fake COVID-19 Cure | WFLA News Channel 8
- Father and Sons Charged in Miami Federal Court with Selling Toxic Bleach as Fake “Miracle” Cure for Covid-19 and Violating Court Orders | USAO-SDFL | Department of Justice
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup July 8, 2020 | FDA
- FBI raids church; 4 charged for fake COVID cure – South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Federal agencies, hazmat crews respond to Florida church selling COVID-19 ‘miracle solution’