Polk’s Hector Guzman Morales and his wife, Pamela Ramos, were charged in connection with holding their 12-year-old autistic, non-verbal daughter in a feces-laden dog cage. Guzman Morales pleaded no contest to child neglect and failure to report child abuse Tuesday.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Magic masks, cleansing amulets and the persuasive power of Covid-19 pseudoscience – Noncompliant – the podcast
- Opinion | Disabled in the Coronavirus Crisis: ‘I Will Not Apologize for My Needs.’ – The New York Times
- Capitalising on Corona – Vandana Shiva – #1 – Myles Power
- Fake and harmful autism ‘treatments’ – NHS
- The Great Big ABA Opposition Resource List – Stop ABA, Support Autistics