Diabetes is a very serious medical condition that comes in two types. Type one and type 2. Type one has no known cause. It is an autoimmune disorder where the T cells attack the insulin-producing beta cells. Type 2 has several factors including genetics, lifestyle, and environment. It is usually later onset but not all the time. It causes the body to resist insulin so the pancreas has to work overtime to make more insulin.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Facebook Employees Revolt Over Zuckerberg’s Hands-Off Approach To Trump : NPR
- Archived | ASA Gears Up for Autism Awareness Month | Circa March 26, 2009
- Archived | Judy Converse: Learn the Critical Role of Amino Acids in Special Diets! | Circa January 8, 2009
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa December 17, 2009
- Archived w/2020 Update | Judy Converse: Educational Webinar on Autism and Special Diets | Circa October 2, 2008