As part of a program aimed at discovering new storytellers and storytelling techniques, Disney+ released a short film in January featuring a non-verbal character with autism. And you should watch it with your kids.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Archived | ASA Gears Up for Autism Awareness Month | Circa March 26, 2009
- Archived | Judy Converse: Learn the Critical Role of Amino Acids in Special Diets! | Circa January 8, 2009
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa December 17, 2009
- Archived w/2020 Update | Judy Converse: Educational Webinar on Autism and Special Diets | Circa October 2, 2008
- U.S. sends Brazil 2 million doses of hydroxychloroquine, drug touted by Trump – Reuters