A yo! I want to give a shout out to Fierce Autie for two very awesome things.
1: Going on The Doctor Oz show and fighting against these ignorant bleach peddling quacks, and defending Autistic children at risk of being harmed. You can watch the show here: https://youtu.be/85tatujWZz8
And 2: For wearing my very own “We Are The People the Anti-vaxxers Warned You About” t-shirt which you can get for yourself here: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/1373212-we-are-the-people-the-anti-vaxxers-warned-you-abou?store_id=118324
Keep up the fight! d^_^b I’m so freaking out right now about both things.
– Culture & Community –
- I’m Not a “Picky Eater,” I’m a Sensory Eater. – In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- A New Decade of Autism Appreciation – In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- From The Archives | e-speaks Autism Speaks Newsletter | Circa May 9, 2008
- Teaching autistic students who demonstrate ‘challenging behaviours’ at school or pre-school – Altogether Autism
- Andrew Wakefield: the fraud investigation