6 hrs ·
It’s 2020, a new decade has begun, but Behavior Conversion Therapy still is.
These parents even admit doing it for behavioral purposes on their benefit when they provide this example telling their brainwashed kid to stop acting a certain way in a public place.
The 20’s should be the decade where promoters of such crap should win a one-way ticket to a courtroom for neglect and abuse not a promotion campaign on great media platforms.
– As Seen On | Latest 5 –
- #KindnesCounts? This April, Make Your Donation Actually Count For Autistic People | Eve Reiland
- As Seen On Facebook | Autism Speaks Rebrand Q & A | Growing Up Aspie – A Comic By Nathan McConnell
- Parents, Get Your Head Out Of These Negative Autism Parent Groups | As Seen On … The Autistic Avenger
- Life skills classes for Autistics need to include how to be arrested & ask for a lawyer | Eve Reiland
- Parents of Autistics are self-diagnosing PTSD & sharing memes about it. | Eve Reiland
– Culture & Community –
- From The Archives | e-speaks Autism Speaks Newsletter | Circa May 9, 2008
- Teaching autistic students who demonstrate ‘challenging behaviours’ at school or pre-school – Altogether Autism
- Andrew Wakefield: the fraud investigation
- The First Guerilla Aspies Podcast, February 2020 | Paul Wady.
- Open Letter To ABC30 | Report On Real Autistic Community Issues & Stop Promoting Quackery As Treatment | Eve Reiland