A curator at Johns Hopkins University recently stumbled across an extremely rare copy of the 19th-century essay by John Addington Symonds that helped lay the foundation for the modern gay rights movement.
– Culture & Community –
- 1,150 Free Movies Online: Great Classics, Indies, Noir, Westerns | Open Culture
- Today, Support Artists Impacted By the Covid-19 Pandemic | Bandcamp Daily
- Stop The Deportation Of Vulnerable Autistic Man Osime Brown! | Petition
- Issues with Quarantine – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog
- Deaths of disabled children are no less tragic